Dawn Of War Reinstall I'm Having Trouble Installing An Expansion Pack...?

|

I'm having trouble installing an expansion pack...? - dawn of war reinstall

I try to install the expansion pack for Dawn of War - Winter Assault on. I do what I say, it was said the team was updating my version of Dawn of. (The original game). So I try to take the next step is to install the expansion pack, but then said that the beginning of the war has not been installed and closed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the eve of the war and after the installation of the expansion pack, but it is the same. I have never downloaded the patch for the game or something, I know what went wrong. Council?

1 comments:

J man said...

On the eve of war (Moose not expansion) to download and install it: http://dawnofwar.filefront.com/file/Dawn ...
Then try to extend insatlling and see what happens, it should work.

In addition to the dose error GICE why you have not installed?

Post a Comment