Port Royale 2 Troubleshooting Additional Information To My Last Question About My Game Not Working On My Cpu...?

|

Additional information to my last question about my game not working on my cpu...? - port royale 2 troubleshooting

Here are the details of my system.
Pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.40GHz
2.40 GHz, 512 MB RAM
Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 2
I hope you feel better and this is my video card and nothing if its somthing is even easier than it was.
How do I know which graphics card you have ... and I have to buy another or can I upgrade to Internet, I have to figure out which graphics card ...
Civilization 4, said minimum - 64 MB video card with hardware T & L (GeForce 2 / Radeon 7500 or higher) --
recommends a "128-MB graphics card w / Direct X 8 (pixel and vertex shaders) --
I have the Direct X 8 and the game is using Direct X 9
"The Sims 2, Port Royal, IL2 Forgotten Battles, Gangsters 2, all the work, not calculated from CIV 4 - ideas or help is greatly appreciated, and yet, as I can what I can find the video card updated online free or do I buy a new one, I just want to play my Civ 4
Cluster thankyou

0 comments:

Post a Comment